According to the Hydrogen Council, the international hydrogen market could be worth up to $2.5 trillion by 2050, meeting 18% of global energy demand. As environmental, social and governance (ESG) becomes increasingly central to investors and companies, investments in hydrogen are likely to rise.
Hydrogen Future Industries will develop assets across the Hydrogen Economy, from supply and storage to distribution and application. Our strategy focusses on hydrogen assets in developed markets, including:
- Assets that supply hydrogen
- Large scale energy storage assets
- Carbon capture assets
- Hydrogen distribution infrastructure assets
- Assets involved in hydrogen supply chains, such as electrolysers and fuel cells
- Businesses that utilise hydrogen applications such as transport, feedstock and heat